Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Bull’s Blood is an heirloom beetroot with rich, dark red/purple leaves. The vibrant colour makes this variety ideal for microgreen and baby leaf production.
How to Grow Beetroot Microgreens
- Soak 2 – 3 tbsp of seeds for 6 – 8 hrs (30 x 35 cm growing tray).
- Rinse well with cool water. Drain well.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Cover seeds with a light layer of soil. Lightly water.
- Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 6 – 8 days.
- Remove top tray and expose it to direct, outdoor sunlight. Water twice daily. Harvest: 10 -14 days. Harvest 1 – 2 cm above the soil.
- Not chemically treated.
- Heirloom variety, open pollinated.
- Variety: Beta Vulgaris.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.