Beetroot Dark Red Microgreen Seeds
To calculate shipping costs, add products to cart and navigate to the bottom of your Shopping Cart page.
COVID-19 delays: Our current order processing time is approximately 2 - 4 business days.
Open Pollinated, Non-GMO & No Chemical Treatment
Grow Beetroot Microgreens
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light and moisture.
- Harvest between 4-8cm height.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated.
- Variety: Beta Vulgaris.
- Quantity: 100 grams, 250 grams & 400 grams.
- Suitable for baby leaf production.
- Please note: We cannot deliver seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.