Basil Mrs Burns Lemon Herb Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
- Larger leaf than other lemon basil varieties.
- Attract bees to your garden.
- Lemon scented leaves & attractive white & pink flowers.
- The more you pick, the more it grows.
- A sweet basil cultivar with good heat & disease tolerance. Slow bolting.
How to Grow Basil Herbs
- Space plants: 40 cm.
- Space rows: 30 – 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.2 cm.
- Maturity: 60 days.
- Annual variety.
- Plant Spring & Summer. Frost intolerant.
- Keep well watered. Moist, well-drained soil.
How to Grow Basil Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray.
- Cover for 4-6 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 12-16 days.
- Botanical name: Ocimum basilicum var. citriodora.
- Heirloom variety (Basil Mrs Burns Lemon).
- No chemical treatment.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight.