Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Fast growing alternative to mature basil.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 220 grams.
How to Grow Basil Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray.
- Cover for 4-6 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 12-16 days.
- Bulk grower’s pack: 1 kg.
- Variety: Ocimum Basilcum
- Non-hybrid. Open-pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Seeds per gram: 600 – 650.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.