Basil microgreens have an intense basil flavour and are a fast growing alternative to regular basil.
HOW TO GROW BASIL MICROGREENS
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 4-6 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 12-16 days.
- Variety: Ocimum Basilcum
- Non-hybrid. Open-pollinated.