Basil Cinnamon Herb Seeds – Buy in Bulk
- Basil cinnamon herb seeds are easy to grow from seed.
- Bee friendly plant with edible, purple flowers.
How to Grow Basil Cinnamon Herbs
- Space plants: 20 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.2 cm.
- Height: Up to 50 cm.
- Annual, frost tender variety.
- Germination days: 5-10.
- Soil temperature: 18-35°C.
- Maturity: 100 days.
- Plant: Spring & Summer.
- Full sun position. Keep well watered. Moist, well-drained soil.
How to Grow Basil Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray.
- Cover for 4-6 days with tray lid. Store in .well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 12-16 days.
- Botanical name: Ocimum basilicum.
- Open pollinated.
- No chemical treatment & no GMOs.
- Seeds per gram: 500-1000.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight.