Anise Hyssop Herb Seeds – Buy in Bulk
Anise hyssop is also known as liquorice Mint, fragrant giant hyssop, blue giant hyssop & fennel giant hyssop.
- Stunning violet blue, purple flowers.
- Attract bees, birds & pollinators to your garden.
- Heat and drought tolerant.
Grow Anise Hyssop
- Space plants: 40 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 2 mm.
- Maturity: 70 – 80 days.
- Sow in Spring and Autumn (frost free areas).
- Grows up to 90 cm height.
- Hardy, perennial variety.
- Grows best in full sun.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated & Non-GMO.
- Botanical name: Agastache foeniculum.
- Seeds per gram: 2100.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight.