Sage Culinary Herb Seeds – Buy in Bulk
- Attract bees to your garden.
- Hardy & drought tolerant.
- Grow as microgreens or herbs.
How to Grow Sage Herbs
- Space plants: 50 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Maturity: 60 – 90 days.
- Sow in Spring and Summer. Sow after frost.
- Germination can take up to 3 weeks.
- Grows up to 45 cm height.
- Perennial, hardy variety.
- Do not overwater. Likes hot & dry conditions.
- Full sun position.
- No chemical treatment.
- GMO Free.
- Botanical name: Salvia officinalis.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 110.
- We do not ship to Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.