Adzuki Microgreen Seeds – Bulk
- Adzuki beans are popular in Japanese cuisine.
- Combine adzuki sprouts with chickpeas, lentils or peas for a crunchy mix.
- Fast & easy to grow.
How to Grow Adzuki Microgreens
- Growing medium: Soil.
- Soaking: Soak 1/2 cup of seeds for 4 – 6 hours.
- Growing temperature: 20 – 25 degrees Celsius.
- Tray growing: Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over the surface. Lightly water.
- Germination: Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 1 – 2 days.
- Outdoor growing: Remove top tray and expose it to direct, outdoor sunlight. Water twice daily. Harvest: 7 – 8 days.
How to Grow Adzuki Sprouts
Soak 2 – 3 tbsp of seeds for 6 – 8 hours. Rinse and drain well. Rinse seeds 2 – 3 times daily. Drain well, between rinses, with a sprouting jar, tray or hemp sprouting bag. Harvest within 4 – 5 days.
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Non GMO.
- No chemical treatment.
- Variety: Phaseolus angularis.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.