Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
How to Grow Adzuki Microgreens
- Growing medium: Soil.
- Soaking: Soak 1/2 cup of seeds for 4 – 6 hours.
- Growing temperature: 20 – 25 degrees Celsius.
- Tray growing: Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over the surface. Lightly water.
- Germination: Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 1 – 2 days.
- Outdoor growing: Remove top tray and expose it to direct, outdoor sunlight. Water twice daily. Harvest: 7 – 8 days.
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Non GMO.
- No chemical treatment.
- Variety: Phaseolus angularis.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.