Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO
Radish sprouts have a slightly spicy flavour. Add them to salads, sandwiches, wraps, and Asian inspired dishes.
These seeds can be sprouted, grown as microgreens (6 - 12 days) or grown to full-sized radishes (40 - 50 days).
HOW TO GROW RADISH SPROUTS
- Rinse seeds with fresh water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of seeds with a small glass sprouting jar.
- Soak seeds for 6-8 hours in fresh water.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and put them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and place the jar upside down for 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 4-7 days, until your seeds have sprouted.
- Non-GMO, non-hybrid.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.
- Available: 250 grams, 400 grams & 800 grams.
- Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory gemination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.