Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO
Radish sprouts are a source of antioxidants and may contain anti-cancer properties. Sulforaphane is a cancer fighting chemical found in cruciferous vegetables including radish, broccoli, brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
These sprouts contain a number of vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, B, C, E and K, folate, calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
HOW TO SPROUT RADISH SEEDS
- Rinse seeds with fresh water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of seeds with a small glass sprouting jar.
- Soak seeds for 6-8 hours in fresh water.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and put them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and place the jar upside down for 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 4-7 days, until your seeds have sprouted.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.
- Non-hybrid. Open-pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.