Open Pollinated, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO
Kale sprouts are a source of antioxidants and may contain similar anti-cancer properties as broccoli sprouts.
Sulforaphane is a cancer fighting chemical found in cruciferous vegetables including kale, broccoli, brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
Kale sprouts are rich in vitamin C, folate, fibre and calcium. These tiny sprouts have a mild, sweet taste. Add them to salads, sandwiches, smoothies and as a topper for your favourite dish.
How to grow kale microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non GMO.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Available: 100g, 250g & 400g packets.
- No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
BULK SEED RANGE
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.