Radish microgreens are a source of antioxidants and may contain anti-cancer properties. Sulforaphane is a cancer fighting chemical found in cruciferous vegetables including radish, broccoli, brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light and moisture.
- Harvest between 4-8cm height.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated seeds.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.
- Available in 100 gram, 250 gram & 400 gram packets.
- No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
BULK SEED RANGE
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.