Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid & No Chemical Treatment
Broccoli microgreens are easy to grow and nutritious. These seeds can be sprouted (3-5 days) or grown into microgreens.
How to Grow Broccoli Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Variety: Brassica Oleracea.
- Available in 250 grams, 400 grams & 800 grams (Click here for bulk seed pricing).
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory gemination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Please note: Seeds are unable to be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.