Basil microgreens have an intense basil flavour and are a fast growing alternative to regular basil.
HOW TO GROW BASIL MICROGREENS
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 4-6 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 12-16 days.
HOW TO GROW BASIL HERBS
- Space plants 20 - 25 cm.
- Space rows: 30 - 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Soil temperature: 18 - 35 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 70 - 85 days.
- Tropics: All year, Subtropics: Aug - Feb.
- Cold climates: Sept - Jan.
- Keep well watered.
- Variety: Ocimum Basilcum
- Non-hybrid. Open-pollinated.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Bulk Seed Range
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.