Basil microgreens have an intense basil flavour and are a fast growing alternative to regular basil.
HOW TO GROW BASIL MICROGREENS
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray.
- Cover for 4-6 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 12-16 days.
HOW TO GROW BASIL HERBS
- Space plants 30 cm.
- Space rows: 30 - 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Soil temperature: 18 - 35 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 60 - 80 days.
- Tropics: Plant all year.
- Subtropics: Aug - Jan.
- Mild climate: Sept - Dec.
- Frost & cold climate: Sept - Jan.
- Keep well watered. Moist, well-drained soil.
- Variety: Ocimum Basilcum
- Non-hybrid. Open-pollinated.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.