Radish French Breakfast is a red radish with a white tip. It has a mild flavour with a crunchy white centre. Resistant to cold weather.
- Keep well watered.
- Requires rich soil.
- Sun/shade: full sun.
- Can be planted all year.
- Withstands light frost.
- Space rows approximately 25-35cm.
- Space plants approximately 5cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 1-2cm.
- Soil temp: 20-30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: Approximately 28 days.
- Variety: Radish Champion (French Breakfast).
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
- Quantity: 5 & 10 grams.
- No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.