Versatile Summer Vegetable
A summer vegetable with a mild and sweet flavour. Grows to approximately 22 cm and has tapered ends.
It is recommended that this variety is grown over a trellis. Protect plant from overhead watering.
- Space plants 40 - 60 cm.
- Space rows: 1.2 - 1.5 metres.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 16 - 35 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 60 - 70 days.
- Plant: Spring and summer.
- Grows best in soil that is nearly neutral.
- Full sun and moist, well drained soil.
- Sow after frost.
- Good disease resistance.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated seeds.
- Variety: Cucumis Sativus.
- Available as a seed packet (30 seeds) and 10 gram packets.
- 30 - 40 seeds per gram.
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.