Considered one of the most delicious bush beans, Blue Lake is also known as French and Dwarf bean.
- Climbing variety.
- Heavy bearing with pods up to 15 cm length.
- High yield with stringless pods.
- Space plants 15 cm.
- Space rows: 50 - 60 cm.
- Sowing depth: 2 - 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 15 - 30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 65 - 75 days.
- Plant: Spring and early summer.
- Frost intolerant.
- Do not overwater or waterlog.
- Full sun and moist, well drained soil.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated seeds.
- Variety: Phaseolus vulgaris var. nanus
- Available in 10 gram, 100 gram & 250 gram packets.
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.