Bull's blood beetroot has rich, red leaves and is ideal for microgreens and baby leaf production.
- Space rows 45 - 60 cm apart.
- Space plants 5 - 10 cm.
- Sowing depth: 15 mm.
- Soil temperature: 5-10 days @ 10-30°C.
- Maturity: 60 days (35 to baby leaf).
- Plant: Spring, Summer, and Autumn.
- Full sun, with rich, well drained soil.
- Sow after frost.
- Keep well watered.
- Not chemically treated.
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Beta Vulgaris.
- Quantity: Packet of 100 seeds (50 - 90 seeds per gram) or 25 grams.
Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.