Wheatgrass Seeds Sprouting
To calculate shipping costs, add products to cart and navigate to the bottom of your Shopping Cart page.
COVID-19 shipping delays: Due to unprecendented demand, our current order processing time is approximately 10 business days.
Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid & No Chemical Treatment
Grow wheatgrass at home and enjoy an endless supply of fresh greens for juicing and smoothies. Add ginger, lemon, mint or kale to your juice for an extra kick of nutrition and flavour.
- Suitable for growing indoors or outdoors (indirect sunlight).
- May be grown hydroponically using growing mats or with organic soil.
- Ready for harvest in 7-12 days, depending on climate.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Mix with other cereal grasses including barley, spelt, oat and rye.
Australian Grown Wheatgrass Seeds
- Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid seeds.
- No chemical treatment (no insecticides, herbicides, pesticides or fungicides).
- Lightly cleaned to leave as much of the grain intact.
- Available in 500g, 1kg and 2.5kg packets.
How to Grow Wheatgrass with Soil
- Soak 1 cup of seeds in water for 6-10 hours (depending on climate).
Rinse well with water. Leave seeds to drain for 8-12 hours using a sprouting jar, sprouter or hemp sprouting bag.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process until a tiny tail sprouts. The tail should be approximately 5mm.
- Line a growing tray with butchers paper. Add 2-3cm of organic soil with compost, volcanic rock soil improver or other minerals.
- Scatter seeds on top of the organic soil. Ensure that the seeds are not too densely packed, as this may cause mould.
- Lightly water seeds and cover with a hessian bag or wet paper towels.
- Leave in a dark, ventilated spot. Lightly water twice daily until your seeds have germinated and are 2-3cm high.
- Remove cover and expose your plant to indirect sunlight. Avoid extreme heat or cold. Water twice daily.
- Your harvest is ready when it is 3-4 inches high.
- Cut your wheatgrass approximately 1cm above the soil.
- Juice and enjoy!
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot sell these seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.