Mung beans are easy to sprout and versatile for cooking. Add these nutritional sprouts to your salads, stir-fries, sandwiches, wraps and smoothies. Grown and packed in Australia.
How to Sprout Mung Beans
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, sprouting colander or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 1/3 cup of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 6-8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout. Remove mung beans that have not sprouted before consuming.
- In 3-6 days the yield will be 1-1.5 cups.
- Grown in Australia.
- Supplied as untreated, food grade seed.
- We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Bulk Seed Range
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.