Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid & No Chemical Treatment
How to Grow Fenugreek Sprouts
- Soak 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in cold water for 6-8 hours. Rinse and drain well.
- Add your seeds to a sprouting jar or sprouting bag.
Sprouting jar: Leave your sprouting jar upside down on an angle and drain for 8-12 hours. Rinse with cold water every 8-12 hours and repeat the process until the seeds sprout (3-5 days).
Sprouting bag: Hang your bag on a hook and leave it to drain for 8-12 hours. Rinse your seeds with water and repeat the process until your seeds sprout (3-5 days).
- Amount: One tablespoon of fenugreek seeds yields approximately 1- 2 cups of sprouts.
- Non-GMO, non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Variety: Trigonella foenumgraecum.
- Available: 100g, 250g, 400g & 800g.
- No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory gemination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.