The easy and quick way to grow your own food
Grow your own sprouts and have fresh, tasty and nutritious food all year round. Sprout grains, seeds, nuts and pulses. In as little as 3-5 days, you can enjoy a harvest of living food.
This glass jar comes with a BPA free, food safe straining lid and has a 700 ml capacity. This size is ideal for larger quantities of wheatgrass, spelt, lentils, chickpeas, barley grass, nuts, broccoli seeds, alfalfa and more. The straining lid is RUST PROOF, making it a safe option for all your growing needs.
How do you use a sprouting jar?
- Fill your Mason jar one quarter with pulses, grains or seeds (depending on variety. e.g. broccoli seeds - use 1.5 tbsp of seeds). Fill the rest of your Mason jar with water.
- Soak for 6-12 hours (depending on climate and the product that you are sprouting).
- Drain and rinse with water.
- Leave your jar upside down, on a dish rack or in a big bowl, for approximately 12 hours.
- Repeat these steps until you have a harvest of delicious and healthy sprouts.
It's the no-fuss method of having an abundant supply of juicing greens. Enjoy raw food goodness today and add sprouts to your salads, sandwiches and wraps.
- Includes a food safe, BPA free, straining lid.
- One litre jar provides ample space for your growing sprouts.
- The wide mouth opening (86mm) makes it easy to remove the sprouts from your jar.
- Suitable for all size seeds including broccoli and alfalfa.
- Lid colour may vary.