NON-GMO, NON-HYBRID & NOT CHEMICALLY TREATED
- Grown in Australia.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non-hybrid, non-GMO.
- Botanical name: Lablab purpureus
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
- Vigorous creeping annual.
- Bi-annual in warmer climates.
- Early flowering, with white flowers.
- Best suits regions with an annual rainfall between 600 – 2500 mm.
- Warm season crop.
- Tolerates light frost.
- Suits a range of soils including sandy and clay; with good drainage.
- Soil pH acidic to alkaline.
- Plant 12 – 20 kg per hectare.
- Adds organic matter into your soil and fixes nitrogren levels.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
BULK SEED RANGE
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.