Mizuna Mustard Seeds Bulk
Non-GMO, Open Pollinated, not chemically treated
How to Grow Mizuna Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 2 days with tray lid. Store in well-ventilated, warm area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8 -12 days.
How to Grow Mizuna Vegetables
- Space rows 40 cm apart.
- Space plants 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.6 cm.
- Soil temperature: 7-25°C.
- Maturity: 40 - 60 days.
- Grow in Spring, Winter and Autumn.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full sun.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety name: Brassica rapa nipposinica.
- Suitable for microgreens and baby leaf production.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.