Linseed Brown Microgreen Seeds Bulk
NON-GMO, OPEN POLLINATED & UNTREATED
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil on a growing tray.
- Cover seeds with a black growing tray lid. Store in a well ventilated area away from light until tiny leaves emerge. Avoid hot weather. Germinates best at 15 - 25 °C. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 6-14 days.
- Non-GMO, Open Pollinated.
- Not chemically treated (no fungicides, pesticides or insecticides).
- Grown in Australia.
- Variety: Linum usitatissimum.